Monday, January 5, 2009

What was I thinking?


I made this card with an image from TACs brand new, not yet released, "Barnyard Birthday" (double click on the photo for a larger view)
I don't know what I was thinking when I colored the animals, just having fun playing with my colored pencils I guess. Do you have any cards like that? Ones that when you are done you look at it and go "WHAT was I THINKING?"
The other stamp set I used for the stitch framing is TACs "Running Stitches" and the paper is TACs retired"Frutti Fusion" and DCWV cardstock. I also used a little dab of Crystal Stickles on the party hats.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Trudy! And I love how you cut around the sheep & piggy so that they are outside the white frame... awesome!

    And the colors work great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is funny! It looks pretty nice! Don't think it is bad. It is funny because I didn't see anything weird until I read your post and looked again at the colors of the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you were thinking the card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color of the animals. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a very whimsical design and I happen to think you were thinking spot on! Its so cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete