Monday, January 12, 2009

OK, I Fibbed




I had said that the last dragon card post would be my last High Hopes card for awhile, but I fibbed. I had meant to work on some other things, but when I had these cute, brand new stamps staring at me from my stamping desk I just couldn't resist.
I am still quite upset with my camera and scanner. I can NOT get a good picture no matter how hard I try. Along with the blurry picture I couldn't get it to pic up any of the bling that is on the princess because of the stickles I added to it.
Stamps: High Hopes "Sitting Princess" and "Castle"; TACs "Tag Tidbits"
Ink: Palette Noir
The hardware is from some blog candy that I won, I think it was from SU!.

1 comment:

  1. Those High Hopes stamps are too cute! And what a perfect sentiment for the little princess!

    ReplyDelete