Monday, January 26, 2009

Fishy Friends

Here are a couple more cards using the new sets from the "Serendipity" magalogue. This one was so fun and cute to work with, and bold stamps are not usually my style as I love to color. The card is made using Lilly Ana paper, cardstock and ribbon. I also used my Coluzzle circle and the wonderful cardstock strips TAC carries in their base catty. I am now hooked on those strips. The ink is Beaux Arts Blue.


On the scrapbook page (you that is my new little cutie, Julia) I used the Lilly Ana cardstock, the cardstock strips, white cardstock, Chartruese and Beaux Arts Palette ink, along with Brilliance white on the letters. The letters are also a TAC set called "Swirly Bet"

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about this set. Sure is cute what you've done with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love both the card and the scrapbook page! The fishies are so cute and work perfectly with the large scallop edges and the colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete