Wednesday, January 28, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #15-Hearts


Here is my card for this weeks challenge over at High Hopes. The challenge this week was to use hearts in our artwork, thus my choice of paper and the little heart brads. This is a tent card, so the circle goes up above the top of the card base. I used my Cuttlebug Swiss dot embossing folder in my Big Shot, my corner rounder to make my scalloped edge, and then two of my TAC punches, added a little ribbon and Voila! I think it is a perfect card for the little girl it is going to. I am going to add some stickles, but wanted to get a scan so I didn't have to wait for the stickles to dry (yes, I am impatient at times)
The little lady this is going to had seen THIS card laying on my table when she came to my house the other day, and had said "Oh, I wish that were my birthday card!" So of course I had to make her one somewhat like it...and yes, I DO "owe" her a bday card from her birthday in October. It happened to hit right after Juliana was born, and so she has been waiting...oh so impatiently...for her gift and card. (She is also a 6 year old avid stamper)

1 comment: