Monday, January 26, 2009

Little Cupcakes

Here are two more quick and fun cards using the brand new "Little Cupcake" from TACs new magalogue. This first one is 4x4 sized and used some scraps of paper I had left over from other cards. The paper is all from the "Lilly Anna SWIC" and matching cardstock (besides the white of course). I also used paper piercing around the edges, a oval scallop punch, oval coluzzle, and watercolor pencils.
This second one is another card (A2 sized) using only scraps and white paper. I again used paper piercing, and watercolor pencils with a blender. I also used my Coluzzles for the circles. The ink was Palette Noir and Bella Rose.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm so glad they have a set like this now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pastels!
    I haven't received my new Magalogue yet but I can see I'll be spending lots of money!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Great cards! Love that new cupcake set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Trudy! Your work is so beautiful, as always. Will I see you in Wichita this year? Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set!! I have to have it!!

    ReplyDelete