Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fleur Birdies

These two items were stamped using TACs new stamp set "Fleur Birdies" I must say the scrapbook page is my favorite, but that is because it has two people in it who are very special to me, my daughter and my grandpa, who is now in his 80s.

The scrapbook page uses Lilly Ana patterned paper,
cardstock, ribbon and hardware. It also uses the White cardstock strips that I am now hooked on. The flowers were stamped in Noir Palette on white paper and then cut out, which is why the swirls that were on the original flower stems are missing.
The title is stamped in Palette Bella Rose and Chartruese using "Simple Bet" and "Swirly Bet"




This card uses Lilly Ana cardstock and Mimi ribbon. I stamped the main image in Palette Noir, the sentiment in Beaux Arts Blue (the sentiment is from the new "A Kind of Gratitude" set) I watercolored the image with my colored pencils.
The scalloped bottom was done wth my corner rounder, and the dots with the Xtreme White gel pen.
The background is the fabulous "Script Background" found in the base catty-LOVE it! and I also stamped that with Beaux Arts Blue.

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout! The color combination you used in your card are beautiful! I'm loving the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are both so pretty! Love the coloring you did, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe I met you at Winter Escape - not sure you were there, but LOTS of your samples were on the Lilly Anna display board, and I certainly did enjoy them. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete