Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wishing You...



I am missing the warm breezy weather of spring, and the thought of skipping through some flower sounds so wonderful that I pulled out some spring colors and made a card for a little girl.
The little girl is from TAC's "Spunky Sprite Girlz" (T3143). I paper pieced her dress, and then added a little shading. The sentiment and the fake stitching are also TACs sets.
The flowers are from a punch I had forgotten I had and just came across recently. I love it when these things happen, it is like getting a gift.

3 comments:

  1. I just found my magnetic plate yesterday so I know what you mean! :) This card is super cute and we had a heat wave today of 45 and I am loving it - chance of snow Thur/Fri. I'll come back to look at the card to get me through it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It's so fun to "find" tools and supplies that were put away or "misplaced".

    ReplyDelete