Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An Alien-Girl Style



It was suggested, after I made my first two alien cards, that I should make one that was a girl. This is what I came up with using this week's sketch from SCS.

When I was done, neither of my boys were too sure that this card was a good idea. BJ went so far as to say it was just a boy alien in girl's clothes. Sooo, I had to ask Melora what she thought, since I figured on sending this to a young girl. And, I hate to say it, she agreed with them. She did say she thought it would look better if the alien had a hair bow. Me: "Hairbow?! Why would an alien, without any hair, wear a bow?!" Hmmmm....

I HAD thought this quite cute, but now am not sure about sending it. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. LOL! I agree with the kids. But how about bows on the "ears"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Maybe add a little stickles to the alien's 'skin', so she is all sparkly, or doodle in a few eyelashes? Very cute!! My daughter agrees on the cuteness too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a VERY cute card but I think I would put a bow on her somewhere, either on one of the horn things or a very tiny one at her waist. It is most certainly good enough to send as is, though!! Kids are toooo funny with their coments, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a flower on the ray gun??? It does need something to girly it up a bit - colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your daughter is right! Add the bows to the antennas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all for bows on the antennas... or rosy cheeks maybe! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete