Sunday, January 16, 2011

Boot Scootin' and Storytime


This is the first time I used the largest of the boots from TACs "Cowboy Boots" set, and I likey. The card was inspired by this week's sketch over on Splitcoast, so it came together fast and easy...have I mentioned how much I love sketches?? Well, I guess I should tell you then, I LOVE SKETCHES.
The paper and eyelets for this card are also from TAC. I also used a Friskar's border punch and Cuttlebug embossing folder.

And last, but not least, here is a pic of Julia at the end of storytime last week, enjoying the snack that the library provided. I thought I had more of her craft in here, but I guess not. She made a birthday card that we are going to save for...shhhh, don't tell...Grandma. =)

2 comments:

  1. I love your boot card! Definitely has a western flavor. And Julia is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Those boots are so fun to color and use. You little girl is so cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete