Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tomboy


I have been in love with this card ever since I received it from my dear stamping friend Angela -quite a few months ago. I asked her immediately if I could share it on my blog, and she agreed. The only problem was that I lost the card in the mess that was my stamping room. As I am slowly putting things back into my now clean and repainted stamp room, I am finding things that I lost, or even forgot I had. This card is one of them, YEAH!!!

I love what she did with this little girl to make her into the perfect tomboy. She took the hat and glove from the little boy in this stamp set, cut them off, and put them on this little girl. PERFECT!!!

If you want to see another amazing project she did with this stamps set, check out THIS post on her blog. Her work is wonderful.

Thanks, Angela, for the card and images.

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute - love how Angela took the hat and glove and made a girly into a tom girl!! Glad you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I remember her!! So glad that you enjoyed her, I love that set. Thanks for your sweet words. :)

    ReplyDelete