Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Birthday Card



I love this card...well except for the little bits of smudgy help from Julia that you can see if you look close. All the supplies are from The Angel Company except for the flowers, which were a gift from a friend. They were white to start, but I sponged them so that they would match the card. The girl is from a stamp set called "Wonder and Joy" and the sentiment is from "Everyday Cuties." The paper is "More Mimi." I only have one problem with that paper...it is double sided and I have to decide which beautiful side I want to use. The cardstock is Kraft and brown.
Other supplies: TAC ribbon, coluzzle, paper piercer, colored pencil and brads

I have found a couple of new (to me) challenge sites that I am going to try to participate in often. One is called Friday Sketchers and that is where I found the sketch to make this card...you need to go there and check out their design team work..WOW!

2 comments:

  1. Great card Trudy! Neat sketch and love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! She is just Beee U Ti Ful!!! I haven't even cut up any More Mimi yet, I am going to use it in an acrylic mini album so I can see both sides.

    ReplyDelete