Monday, January 24, 2011

Feel Better Soon


I combined two challenges for this card. One was a sketch challenge from Sketch Saturday, and the other is a color challenge from Our Creative Corner which was to use an analogous color scheme. What this means is colors right next to eachother on the color wheel...in this case, three colors. I used purple, green, and blue. I must say that I really like these colors together.

The stamp I used are from TAC's "Everyday Cuties" set. The other supplies I used were colored pencils, paper piercer, scalloped nesties, coluzzle, and a Cuttlebug embossing folder with my Big Shot.

4 comments:

  1. I love these colors together and this little bear image is the cutest. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, you always have such beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! And the sketch is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the colour combination you've used and the adorable image. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday ... Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete