Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am getting to the end of the cards that I made for Escape. Tomorrow will be the last lonely card that is left to be shown. As you can see I fell in love with the "Little Cupcake" set and had a hard putting it down to play with the other sets they sent me.
The first card uses the stamp set "Little Cupcake" with Lilly Ana paper and cardstock. I also used the White Cardstock Strips, Lilly Ana ribbon, mini brads, Coluzzle circle, and large scallop circle punch. I colored as usual with watercolor pencils and blender pen. The inks are Palette's Noir and Bella Rose.
On this second card I also used Lilly Ana cardstock and paper, combined with the hardware that I believe I had from the Mimi collection. I stamped in Noir Palette and colored with watercolor pencils. The ovals were cut with the Oval Coluzzle.

3 comments:

  1. so adorable Trudy. This was one of the sets I had my eye on. Love the stamps with the paper.. love the coloring. Really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your samples are wonderful! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ... the paper choice works perfectly! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete