Friday, February 6, 2009

Diana's Little Fireman



Isn't this just tooo cute! This card was made by my awesome friend Diana. Her stamping has become amazing!
As I mentioned before Diana and I swapped some images recently and then agreed to make and send a card to each other using one of the images we received. It was sooo fun. I LOVE what she did, but I think this is the first time ever that I have liked the inside of a card as much as the outside. WOWZA!
You can see some of her other creations at her blog HERE
To see the card I made for her go to THIS post
Here is the inside and a close up of the inside.



2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this darling card. And thanks so much for showing the inside too. It's gorgeous. I usually just stamp an image or two on the inside, but you've given me inspiration to step it up a notch...BAMM!

    ReplyDelete