Friday, February 6, 2009

Little Fisherman


Here is another card I made using one of the images my friend Diana sent me. I love him, he is just too cute and fits so many of the men in my life...just not my DH, lol.
The paper is TACs "Just Like Dad" with DCWV cardstock. I cut the circlular shapes with the large Coluzzle template I bought from TAC. I colored with watercolor pencil and a dove blender, added some ddodling around the edges and some mini brads. The "sewing" on the card was done with TACs "Running Stitches set.

3 comments:

  1. oh he's so cute Trudy! Love the image, the coloring and the camo! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute! Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little fisherman is the cutest!

    And I have loved all of your Serendipity creations for the boards at Escape... just beautiful, Trudy :)

    ReplyDelete