Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Monday


Here is another page I made for the boards at Escape. The little cutie on this page is not my own, but the adorable daughter of a friend who has given me permission to use photos of her daughter for publication.
I could NOT get a good picture of this page. Some of the details are hard to see if you don't see it in person. There is some paper piecing as a frame around the image, and then outside the paper piecing some of the paisleys from the set I used are stamped in Versamark...I really wish I had embossed them, but I was running out of time to get them back to TAC, so I didn't redo it. I will when I copy this page for my own albums.
Stamps: "A Kind of Gratitude" and "Treasure Seeker"
Other Supplies:
Lilly Ana Cardstock, white cardstock, watercolor pencil and blender, Beaux Arts Blue Palette, Noir Palette, Versamark ink, paper piercer, and plastic canvas.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page! I love the clean background, and how you did the flowers!

    ReplyDelete