Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Love Bug 1



I don't know how long it has been since I have worked so long on such a simple card...and still came out with something I am not totally pleased with. I feel like something is missing, but can't figure out what, so I gave up.

I used one of my brand new stamp sets, called "Love Bug". The paper is Bazzill, Kraft, and Ivory. I paper pieced with a tiny piece of LillyAna SWIC> I used my cloud scissors for the scallops, the cuttlebug Swiss dots folder, and the Scor-pal, for the embossing.

The card size is 4.25 x4.25.

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute! I wasn't crazy about this set, but now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is darling - wouldn't add or change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute! This one is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be so hard on yourself! this is a super cute card. I recently posted a card on my blog using this same set.

    ReplyDelete