Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Cowboy


I received a package I was waiting for in the mail today from my MARVELOUS friend Diana. I wasn't expecting the extra goodies that she packed inside...one of them was this cute, cute little stamp, (she knows I LOVE High Hopes images), I had wanted this little guy, but hadn't been able to get him yet, so I was super excited. I had to sit down and make a quick card with him right away, with my boys coloring their own as well.
While stamping I ended up with ink on my fingers, and, not knowing I did, almost ruined to total image...but, with a little more sponging than I might have done otherwise, I think it came out ok.

Supplies:
Stamp: Clarabelle And Riley (High Hopes) and What's Moo (TAC-for saying and cow spots)
Paper: White, black (Walmart), and blue (DCWV)
Ink and Accessories: Palette Noir and Burnt Umber, watercolor pencil and blender pen, edge distresser, paper piercer and plastic canvas, sponge

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! And I love it when we can cover up our boo-boo's, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that. really nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I'll have to check out those High Hopes images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Trudy! Glad to know I'm not the only one who does that! Lol!

    ReplyDelete