Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gerbera Daisy

I apologize once again for the bad scan...my scanner really doesn't like anything with the slightest bit of lumpiness to it, and that button is pretty thick.

My idea for this card was CASEd from another card on the PTI blog. I changed it some, but not a whole lot. The ladies who do things on that blog are SOO creative.

Stamps: Gerbera Daisy, Running Stitches, and With Sympathy (all TAC)
Accessories: Noir Palette Ink, Black scrappers floss, Scor=pal, Red line tape, button from TAC, Sanding Block, Cloud Scissors, and watercolor pencil with blender pen.

3 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous. I'm going to have to CASE your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! Your color como is wonderful and I like the way you just used a portion of the daisy! That stamp is such a classic....
    Also thanks for the nice comments on my blog!I'm really torn about ordering that one because I try to just order the ones that are in the catty... But I had to break down & order those cute birds so now I don't think I can justify that set too! LOL! I may be asking for more of these images LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Trudy. I never thought to use the daisy like that with out the stem and leaves... opens up all kinds of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete