Friday, June 19, 2009

My Little Cutie

e
Isn't my Julia growing up way too fast??? I can't believe she is already over 8 months old!!!!
Where does the time go? She was enjoying sitting at the table and eating pieces of steak fries, and our dog was enjoying sitting right underneath her and snatching up the many pieces that she shoved off the table trying to learn to pick them up. LOL! I think she is now the dogs new best friend.

I am playing with my new camera, and these are some of the first pics I took before I had even read any of the instruction manual or anything, so they should get even better. I am hoping to have even nice pics of my card now, especially of the ones with bulky elements. I have hated being without a camera for the last couple of months. I have missed sooo many great pics. If it weren't for my MIL I wouldn't have ANY from that time.

7 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!!! What kind of camera did you end up getting?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how big she's gotten! Didn't you just have her?!?

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe how cute is she. Bet she has the boys wrapped around her finger. LOL TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! She is a doll! How precious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete