Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Magnetic Message Board


This message board was a project at the Kansas Roundup in February. I didn't finish it there, since the paper they had for it was very girly, and that didn't really fit in my house full of boys. So I just stamped the "sentiment" and brought it home to finish later.


My oldest boy, Anthony, loves this. He checks it daily to see if I have left him a message...usually a special chore to do, but sometimes just letting him know that I love him.


One of the coolest things about this message board is what it is made out of....one of the clamshell boxes that our stamps come in! How cool is that?? If you are like me, and store your sets in CD cases, you have plenty of these boxes laying around your house. This is the perfect way to use some of these up. These would make great grandparent gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment