Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baseball Boy

My boys are in T-ball this year, so of course I needed to make a baseball card for them. I am loving this new to me set Girlz and Boyz. It is so much fun to play with.



This video is of Anthony batting...it was a FREEZING cold day, kind of misty, rainy. I was hoping they would cancel the game, but no such luck.

Please excuse my bad video clip, but this mama gets a little excited when her son is up to bat, and forgets about the camera. He made it to base because, although it was almost a tie, and the throw did beat him, the first baseman then bobbled the ball a little bit. Sorry that you can't see that part.
I thought the long distance family would enjoy this, but especially his Uncle Joe, Uncle Bruce, and Papa. I will try to get a video clip of BJ, and then a better one of Anthony. Brandon can be hilarious up to bat, and running to base, but the more he plays the better he gets. This is Anthony's first and last year in Tball (then on to coach pitch), but BJ will have two more.



No comments:

Post a Comment