Friday, November 13, 2009

Party Girl

This card was made using a sketch that is out on the High Hopes blog this week. It was made for a square card, but those are not my fav, so I tweeked it just a little bit.

This is yet another card made with the darling images stamped for me by my wonderful friend, Diana. I THINK it is a Whipper Snapper image, but don't quote me on that.

I colored her with watercolor pencils and a dove blender. The embossed background was done with one of my cuttlebug folders (luv 'em), and the flower were done with a punch that I have had around for eons, but almost forgot I owned.

The paper is DCWV cardstock and Basic Grey patterned paper. I added the little paper piece with yellow brad on the bottom to cover up a finger print smudge.

3 comments:

  1. Awww she is so cute! Love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute! Great coloring and that image is just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and your colouring is beautiful, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete