Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Spunky Sprite Girls #1


We interrupt our regularly scheduled program to bring you this little cutie! I received this stamp set as a thank you for the work I had done for Mischelle on TACs Savvy Projects blog, and I used it for a FUNshop I am doing tonight.
There are going to be quite a few new stampers there, so I wanted something that was easy, yet fun. The idea was to have them leaving feeling like "I CAN do this!", instead of being overwhelmed.
I featured paper piecing, stickles, and our WONDERFUL Grey Tomboy marker (see the shadows under the little girl?). I also barely touched on watercolor pencil and blender pens.
The sentiment is from our newest supplement, called "The Avenue". It is called "Sending a Latte". I cut the "a Latte" off so that the set does not HAVE to be used with coffee images, but one of the wonderful things about unmounted stamps is that I can always put it back together to use for those coffee cards as well =).
To see the other card we will do tonight you will have to check back tomorrow. After that we will return to our regularly scheduled programs, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Just adorable Trudy... as all your cards are!I love her plaid jumper!

    ReplyDelete