Thursday, April 2, 2009

Monkey Business #2


Since my MOJO is in a slump I MADE myself sit and make a card today...and this is what you get. I don't know what I will use it for yet, so I didn't put a sentiment on there, that will come later. Pretty plain, I know, but at least it is SOMETHING, which is better than the NOTHING that I have done the last few days.


Supplies:

Stamp: Monkey Business (TAC-Serendipity)

Paper: Blue and white cardstock, Kaleidascope Girlz patterned paper (TAC)

Ink: Palette Noir

Accessories: Watercolor pencil and dove blender, white gel pen, circle punch 2", scalloped punch

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! This is a great card. I LOVE how you matched the monkey's flower with the patterned paper flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Great card Trudy!! Congrats on being a featured designer on Savvy projects! YGG!

    ReplyDelete