Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Little Stinkers 2



I have been in a MOJO slump for a couple of weeks and am working on getting the juices flowing again. One of the things that I do when I am feeling that way is to use sketches to create from. That way I don't have to do a lot of the creative process on my own. I just "fill in the blanks" so to speak.
In this case I used a card sketch by Tiets. HERE is her blog. Her artwork is incredible, you need to stop by her blog and browse awhile when you have some time.
She created this sketch for a square card, which is not what I wanted, so I changed it a little bit. I think I am going to try to make it into a scrapbook page as well...see, it is helping my creativity a little already.
Supplies:
Stamp :Little Stinkers (TAC-Serendipity)
Paper: DCWV cardstock, Cha Cha SWIC (TAC), Miss Moxie Cardstock (red), and white CS
Ink: Palette Noir, Cowboy Boots (retired TAC)
Accessories: Mini Brad, grosgrain ribbon, Crystal stickles, watercolor pencil, pop dots, paper piercer with plastic canvas, and my Scor-pal.

4 comments:

  1. Trudy, Your Mojo is certainly back! Love how you used these papers and all the extra touches with the scoring and percing.What a great sketch.I would love to have you link to my blog! Thanks for checking it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The layers are wonderful! I need to use that stamp set again. So many cute things made with it lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Trudy! I love the layers and the umbrella is adorable! It looks like it is 3D right? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mojo is back! This is wonderful!! Just so "stinking" cute!!

    ReplyDelete