Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Enjoying the Moment

I am definitely enjoying the moment!!! My mailman came and left me a little package, from my friend Diana Molinaro, in tha mail today-and it included this card, Isn't it amazing??? I must say it is even more amazing IRL than I was able to get my scanner to show. Because of the pretty flowers on the card being raised up the colors are a little washed out. You can still see her fabulous coloring, and all the sparkle and fun she put into this card. I want to color like this when I grow up...maybe one of these days I will take the plunge and invest in Copics. Diana sure is tempting me towards it.



Thanks again Diana, SOO much!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card! How sweet of your friend to send it. Copics are fun! Crazy expensive, but fun!

    ReplyDelete