Monday, April 23, 2007

No Scallop Punch?? No Problem!!!


I have loved the wonderful cards I have seen all over the web that use a scallop punch. There was only one problem...it is almost impossible to find a place to buy those punches. They are sold out as soon as they come in. Then I found a wonderful blog, through SCS, that showed how a very creative person had made her own scallops using a corner rounder and Coluzzle. What a great idea. I found my little EK Success corner rounder (the only rounder I have that the guide will come off of), and being lazy, and not wanting to pull out my Coluzzle, I instead grabbed the Mega Circle punch I had sitting near by. It worked!!!! Here is the card I came up with using this cool idea. I still want one of those scalloped punches (I did mention I can be lazy, right?) but in the mean time I can still get the great effect that I want, even without it. I have another card in progress using this "technique", stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. I love your scallops! I saw this on ASB and wondered where you got that punch :)

    ReplyDelete