Friday, April 20, 2007

Better Late than Never




I didn't get this weeks sketch challenge posted on time...I know, I know, I am a real slacker. So, with no further ado, here it is.
This cute little cowboy is from a new set in the Spring Supplement called "Wild West." I do not own the set yet, but another sweet angel, Maria, stamped some of the images so that I could play with it. THANK YOU MARIA! I am having so much fun with this little guy. The paper is from one of my favorite TAC Wing It collections, called Rustic Chic. This paper just screams to be used with this stamp set.
I have to get some pictures developed so that I can use this cowboy on some scrapbook pages from when my family went to visit the Will Rogers Memorial Museum.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Or should I say, "Yee-haw"? I love this design. It all comes together so well.

    ReplyDelete