Friday, April 6, 2007

Apple Picking

Every week on A Shade of Blue Katie posts a wonderful scrapbooking sketch for inspiration. I try to do it every week, so that no matter what, by the end of the year I will have at least done 52 different scrapbook layouts. The only stamping on this page it the title. I used TACs wonderful set, Alpha Grunge, stamped onto patterened paper, and then cut out.

As you can see I am way behind in my scrapbooking. This one is from the fall of 2005 and are not the oldest pictures that I have to scrap. I scrapbook in no particular order, but instead scrap the pictures as I feel like it, or as they fit a sketch that I am working with. I don't know if this is the best way to do it, but it works for me.

This page captures a wonderful day in our family's trip to Maine to visit my parents. I always loved going to the apple orchards and picking our apples as a kid, so I made sure it was of the things on the agenda when we went to Maine in the fall. The kids LOVED it, riding on the tractor drawn wagon was probably their favorite part, but eating such wonderful tasting, fresh off the tree apples again, was mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment