Friday, April 30, 2010

Dragon Tales-Bookmark


My family has a bad habit of two to three of deciding to read the same book at the same time. Each of us will have our own bookmark to mark our spot, but it seems that one is "always" falling out when it shouldn't. Soooo, when I saw the High Hopes challenge for this week was to make a bookmark, I knew what kind I wanted to make...the kind that doesn't fall easily out of a book when it is being handled.


The magnets inside this bookmark keep it closed around, and secured to, the page. Pretty nifty, huh? I learned this cute bookmark idea from my friend Karla at seminar one year. She brought them as trades...it was love at first sight (I am a book-a-holic, and NOT a recovering one, lol)

Stamp: High Hopes
Paper and Coloring Tools from The Angel Company

3 comments:

  1. What a great bookmark! I love the magnet idea and the dragon turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dragon! I got a magnet bookmark too! Great idea when sharing a book, its no fun losing your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dragon is seriously cute! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete