Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Udderly Fantastic


Here is a card I made for a challenge I posted on A Shade of Blue. It is called the Take 5 Challenge. I listed 5 items and those playing have to use those five items on their card, and with the exception of black ink, stamps, and nuetral cardstock, nothing else can be used on the card. Here is a list of this weeks 5 things:
1 Colored Cardstock
2 Coloring Medium (in this case watercolor pencil)
3 Floss (I used black scrappers floss)
4 Brads
5 Paper Tearing
The stamps I used on this are from TACs sets Kid Praises and An'Udder Birthday

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered Kid Praises and hadn't even thought of pairing this stamp set with An 'Udder Birthday! That is clever!! Before I read that you had done that, I was like, "I don't have that cow in my set!" LOL Thanks for sharing the link in my challenge today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete