Monday, June 23, 2008

A Scrap Card


This is from a challenge on Paper Wings, We could only use scraps on this card...and even the main image had to have already been stamped and lying around.
This cute bug was stamped for me by another angel...Rita, I think, and I had colored it over a month ago, and then couldn't get it to work on the card I had planned so I layed it aside.
When this challenge came up it was perfect, and made a cute, although very simple card.
Supplies:
Stamps-Doodlebugs, Running Stitches, and Seeds of Blessing (sentiment)
Paper: Pretty in Pink? (SU), Black (walmart, ONLY good for layering), Yellow (DCWV)
Accessories: Circle and scalloped punch, corner punch for scallop edge, Xtreme white gel pen, black zig pen, and grosgrain ribbon. Oh, and watercolor pencil, dove blender and stickles on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment