Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Mail Day to ME!

Yesterday was a fun mail day, my six year old, who likes to get the mail every day, brought in two hand stamped cards for me...along with the normal bills and junk mail.
Here are the two cards that I received


The first one is from Kimi and is an early birthday card. I love this frog set (Hoppy Everything-TAC) and I love your fun paper and layout. The scan did weird things to it becaue it is up on popdots, which IRL give it such wonderful dimension.














The second one is from Kelley. What a fun and festive card! She also added dimension to her card, but in a different way. The little butterfly is paper pieced and also has some "bling" added with little gems on its wings. I also love the little button brads that she used on the tag.
The sets that she used are Retro Butterflies, Starburst Florals, and Seeds of Blessing.
Thanks ladies for making my day such a special one.


No comments:

Post a Comment