Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I have been TAGGED!

I have been officially tagged by my "grandma" angel, Avis Anderson. I just copied all the rules from her blog so here it goes

"This tag is called THE NAME GAME. Below tells you how it works.THE NAME GAME: The name of the game is to list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life, for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your middle name and game facts. At the end of your blog post you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog."

My middle name is Jadine...nice and not quite short, let's see if I can do this.

J-justified...my Jesus did this for me, it is now "just as if I'd" never sinned
A-artistic...or at least crafty, and I do think there is a difference
D-dreamer...I have great dreams for what I would like from my life in the future...now to get working on them
I- Intelligent...well, maybe not, since I have to go look to see whether I spelt the word right
N-nice...at least I try real hard to be
E-ever so glad to be done with this, and eager to be on to some stamping...LOL!

I can't believe how hard that was for me....
Consider me a party pooper, but I am not tagging anyone, I don't visit a lot of blogs, and most of the ones I do, with letters from my name, have already been tagged.

Thanks for the fun Avis (to visit her blog, with some really cute cards on it, just click on her name)

No comments:

Post a Comment