Thursday, October 11, 2007

Giraffe Baby


I made this Giraffe baby card using the sketch I posted on 9-28. I haven't had much time to play with my new stamps, so it was nice that the kids slept in this morning and allowed me to actually finish a card.
The stamp set I used on this card is called Hello Baby and such a fun one to color and design with. I used watercolor pencils and a Dove blender to color with, and also the Gray Tombow marker for shading around the giraffe.
The little tabs that go around the main image are from the center of the smallest of the oval bookplates diecut.
The size of this card is 3.5 x5" I used this size since I found a huge stack of envelopes left over from my wedding thank yous...and yes, my wedding was over 8 years ago. Time to use the stash I think.

1 comment:

  1. This is great, I love the way you did your layering and coloring.

    ReplyDelete