Sunday, September 30, 2007

Two More Contest WInners




Here are two more of the cards that won a TAC contest this month. These were part of a Terrific Trio, but I can't find where I saved the other card on the computer. If you want to see the other one you can check out TAC homepage at theangelcompany.net, then go to the Creative Corner.




For those of you who don't know what a Terrific Trio is, it is a contest challenge to create three different cards using only two different stamp sets. It is a lot of fun, and made me redo a couple of the cards so that they would fit the challenge rules. I used the stamp sets "Running Stitches" and "Pull Up Anchor", two of my favorite stamp sets out there. The paper I used is called Pop Rockz. I also used the circle paper punches that TAC sells, stickles, and watercolor pencils and a Dove blender.

1 comment:

  1. Trudy, Your contest entries are wonderful! Congratulations on winning.

    ReplyDelete