Saturday, September 29, 2007

One Winning Card


Here is the card that won the "I Love This Set" category. I DO love this set, it is so cute, but I don't even own it. I stamped off some images from another angel (Jen Bluestein) when visiting her house for an angel get together. I knew it would be awhile before I could place an order for myself, so I was so happy to be able to play with some new images. Winning a TAC contest was not even in my mind at that moment...but WAHOO...I am so blessed that Jen was willing to share.
Oh, and by the way the name of this set is "Pick of the Patch" The patterned paper that I used is from TACs Amelia collection. I used this paper for a fall card, but believe it or not is also works wonderfully for Christmas cards.


My new order of free stamps should be here on Monday, it took me quite a while to decide which sets I wanted to order...choices, choices, choices. If you don't hear from me for a couple of days after that, you will know that I am busy cutting up stamp sets and and stamping, stamping, and more stamping.
Have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Trudy-

    I don't know if you remember me or not- I used to work in Customer Service at TAC- I remember talking to you often. Congrats on a darling card- You do beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable.. I love it. YOur blog is great....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Trudy..this duck is one of my favorite images and you rock with the design of this card!

    ReplyDelete