Monday, August 27, 2007

Christmas Card


My wonderful husband got me a gift certificate for our anniversary, and then to top it off, he went shopping with me. It was a lot of fun. One of the things that he "got" for me was a new Cuttlebug embossing folder. I have loved all the cards I have seen with these snowflakes.
I am also a part of a Christmas card challenge on A Shade of Blue. The idea is to do a set amount of cards each month so that when it is time to send out Christmas cards in December there is no stress. I have about 50 cards done, and my goal is to do a 100. It feels good to know that even if I get no more finished I would have enough to send out to my family and closest friends,
The stamp set used on this card is called Fall Sampler, a bit of a misnomer since it has both fall and winter stamps in it. I once again used my Clever Lever punches and colored with watercolor pencils and Dove blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment