Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Missing Pieces


This scrapbook page was once again inspired by one of Katie's wonderful sketches on A Shade of Blue. Without her sketches I don't think that I would get any scrapbooking done.
These are two pictures that I had forgotten I had, and from the date you can tell how behind I am. I used my Big Shot with a Sizzix die cut on the tings on the title. I cut them out of Kraft paper, then applied Stazon Jet Black ink directly to the paper for a distressed look. I decided that they needed a little more dimension to them, so I embossed them with two coats of clear EP. I love how it changed the kraft paper and made it look so much older.
The other paper on this page is from Provo Craft and Die Cuts with a View.
The stamps are TAC's Ancient Alphabet and Flourishes.
I do know that one of the rings is missing on the title...it ran away in the process of making the page, and I am hoping that it will come back home so I don't have to go through the work of making another one.

1 comment:

  1. What a doll! So cute. I was reading your journaling and saw Longmont, Co. That's where I was born :) Love your color choices and the LO.

    ReplyDelete