Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lengthy Coaster Frame
















I made this frame for my MIL for Mothers Day (belated, since she is coming to visit this coming week) I used one coaster for each of her 6 grandchildren. All she will have to do it add the pictures. I used TACs chipboard letters for the large letters. I traced them on paper, then cut and adhered that paper to chipboard letters. I then "aged" them with Burnt Umber Palette ink. Next I coated the letters with Versamark ink and embossed with UTEE (three layers). I LOVE the way it made the letters stand out and shine.


I didn't want to do too much with these since I don't know what pictures she will choose to put in these and I don't want it to become too busy. I love the results...hopefully she will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment