Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bunny Birthday



Well, it was back to school for our family on Monday. I like to get an early start, and then hopefully an early finish. At the beginning of every summer vacation I am sure that I am going to get so much more done than during the school year, because of the extra time I will have...but, you know what, I don't. I think it is because I tend to not make a schedule during the summer.


As for this card, I think it is missing something...but decided it was okay as it was and let it go.


Supplies:


"I Love Easter" set from TAC...such a cute versatile set


Cuttlebug embossing folder, and watercolor pencils

3 comments:

  1. Love the bunny - he is so versatile - and Trudy I don't have either one of those sets you asked for re the august blog hop (they are on order) and I am hoping they coming in the next couple of days. Email me your snail mail addy and I will send you some images. Thanks shirleyhotop@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, great coloring! Love the bright colors. I don't think anyone gets as much done in the summer as they think they will!

    ReplyDelete