Monday, October 18, 2010

Aliens from....

well, outerspace of course, where else would they be from? Aren't these little guys cute?
I won some stamps from High Hopes a couple of weeks ago, and I let the boys each pick out an image...this was one of their choices. They have been having a lot of fun with it.

This is the inside of the card. I don't often decorate the inside, but this seemed to happen on it's own.

I apologize for the bad pics, but I am on a little bit of a time crunch, and couldn't wait for better lighting. This week's challenge over at High Hopes ends this evening, and I am cutting it close.

Oh, and the card was created using this week's Mojo Monday sketch. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy using sketches?

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Trudy
    Love your design!! Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, wonderful card and love how you've followed the theme inside, brilliant.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - I can see why your boys loved this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, perfect for little boys....or anyone else that needs a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card and perfect for little guys (and older rascals as I had to smile when I seen it)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect little boy card! Love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete