Monday, October 18, 2010

Aliens from....

well, outerspace of course, where else would they be from? Aren't these little guys cute?
I won some stamps from High Hopes a couple of weeks ago, and I let the boys each pick out an image...this was one of their choices. They have been having a lot of fun with it.

This is the inside of the card. I don't often decorate the inside, but this seemed to happen on it's own.

I apologize for the bad pics, but I am on a little bit of a time crunch, and couldn't wait for better lighting. This week's challenge over at High Hopes ends this evening, and I am cutting it close.

Oh, and the card was created using this week's Mojo Monday sketch. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy using sketches?

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Trudy
    Love your design!! Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, wonderful card and love how you've followed the theme inside, brilliant.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - I can see why your boys loved this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card!! I love your layout and use of the Green and Red challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with the High Hopes challenge last week! We have another fun one for your this week: a recipe-1 circle, 2 squares, and a scalloped edge. We hope you can play along again this week!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, perfect for little boys....or anyone else that needs a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card and perfect for little guys (and older rascals as I had to smile when I seen it)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect little boy card! Love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete