Friday, October 23, 2009

Everyday Events



This is one of the cards that I made with my hostess club ladies last night. I had such a fun time. The stamp set I used is called "Everyday Events" and it is a great all purpose set, having a stamp for just about every event you would need. The paper is from TACs "Toodle Loo." The paper in that pack is just too cute.


I used the "Swiss Dots" cuttlebug embossing folder for the embossed paper. I quick run through my Big Shot. Right now, while supplies last, TAC has the Big Shot Beginners Kit for on sale at a great price. Only 80.00!!!! That is the Big Shot machine, and some great die cuts and accessories to get you started.

5 comments:

  1. OH, Trudy, this card I will CASE, except without the editing, I am going to copy it EXACTLY. Well, if I can get the cuttlebug embossing folder, otherwise, everything else about the card will be copied!! TY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Trudy! I agree this is a really versatile set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! That stamp set is one of my all time fav's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice...I love the colors in that paper packet, even for non baby cards. But, this is perfect...love the rounded edge and all of your wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete