Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Miss March


While at my in laws for Thanksgiving I was in the mood to STAMP! so my MIL let me make a mess of her house by pulling out some of her stamping things. I didn't actually finish any cards there, all I did was stamp and color. It was quite a challenge working with just what she had at her house. I used just colored pencil and black ink on this image, and let me tell you the colored pencils were cheap and very hard to work with (she had her good ones at her school).
For some reason I can not get a good pic or scan of this card, arrgh, so this is what you get, sorry. I may try again in the morning.
Stamps: DOTS Miss March (quite an old stamp)
TAC Running Stitches and Squiggle Ladybug
Paper: DCWV Cardstock, SU green, and unknown PP
Other: Square Brads, Black ink, and colored pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment