Friday, August 8, 2008

Bible Verse Memory Book




Sometime last month I promised to show some pages from a bnok that I made for my children. We use it to help them memorize verses from the Bible. I must confess that I forgot about this promise until just the other day, so I apologize on the delay, but here are two of the first ones in the book.
I patterns from a paper piecing book for the sheep...I am not sure where the book is, so I can't give proper credit, but I LOVE that book and have used it over and over. It seems to have been lost in our move. =(

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome project! I love that!! I would love to do something like that for my daughter. Thanks for the inspiration!! And it's getting close for your new little one to arrive! Congratulations!!!
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete